Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Flood on the 5th floor

it's been raining for almost 3 days... im stuck inside my apartment and it sucks.

this afternoon after taking a bath i went to bed again (since it's nice to just sleep because of the weather, and i was feeling kinda sick, i have a cough and cold). i was supposed to go back in slumber, but i ended up playing "canal control" on my phone, while friends is playing on my tv, and the book zahir at my side.

after playing i was supposed to go to the bathroom and pee, so i sat down and looked for my slippers. when i bowed my head, guess what i saw... water, and it was threatening to slither though my baskets of clothes, a bunch of star boxes and a few books on the floor (yeah my apartment is back to it's old trashy look) so i had no choice but to go out of my house and fix the train. i removed the stuff that clogged it, while raining, so i ended up cold and wet. after that i went inside to mop the whole place, to remove the water. it was cold outside but i was really panting and sweating. (heavy rugs, with water) what a work out!

after the burdensome work, i went to the bathroom and took a bath again. i was really pissed cause of the water coming inside my house, that shouldn't be the case since im on the 5th floor! anyway... after that i wore pajama's again, then went to bed, covered my self with a blanket, but it didn't give me enough heat.

i don't know all of a sudden i was feeling gloomy, (maybe because of the weather) i texted antz and nico, telling them that i feel sick, and that i hate the fact that i'm alone blah... blah... blah... hate the fact taht i was ranting about this again, ranting about stuff you shouldn't really rant about. i hate how shallow my problem is: just want to feel special, just want to have someone who can make me special. i don't know why... i blame the weather. i hate being cold and alone!

anyway, it was a good thing taht tina went to my place and gave me a hug, thanks tina! (antz wished she could be there for me to give me warmth and a tigh hug... sigh... she can't cause she's so far away). then after taht ice and abby went to visit me despite the flood. so we had a good talk and we ate dinner together.

hmmm.... so im really thankful i have friends... who can divert my sadness into simple joys... thank you so much...

1 comment:

ice said...

you are special ynna..to a lot of people..i'm always here to give you a hug when you need one..love you!